We are one of the accredited manufacturers, suppliers and traders of a premium range of Marshall Stability Test Apparatus. Offered range is used in designing and evaluating bituminous paving mixes. These products are used to determine optimum binder content for the type of aggregate mix and traffic intensity. Besides, we assure timely delivery of consignments at clients’ destinations.
- Compact design
- Easy usage
- Fine finish
- Generally the test is applicable to hot mix designs using bitumen and aggregates upto a maximum size of 25mm.
- In this method, the resistance to plastic deformation of cylindrical specimen of bituminous mixture is measured when the same is loaded at periphery at 5cm per min.
- This test procedure is used in designing and evaluating bituminous paving mixes.
- The test procedure is extensively used in routine test programmers for paving jobs.
- There are two major features of the Marshall method of designing mixes namely. a) densityvoids analysis, b) Stability-flow tests.
- The Marshall stability of mix is defined as a maximum load carried by a 0 compacted specimen.